Do you think your furry friend needs a sense of style? Consider these tips when buying clothing for your dog so they will be the most well-dressed doggo at the dog park.
• Be certain of measurements. Measure a dog from neck to tail, as this is how many manufacturers size their apparel.
• Like children, puppies grow quickly so avoid buying too many items for a growing puppy.
• Dogs get dirty and so do their clothes! Look for items that are maching washable and can be washed frequently.
• Zippers can catch on fur or skin, making dogs reluctant to wear clothes, so look for buttons, snaps or other closures instead of zippers.
• Select well-fitting pieces that are neither too tight nor too loose. This way dogs can move around unencumbered and will not trip and fall.
• Some dogs like clothing, while others may bite and pull at clothes. Do not force dogs to wear something if they don’t like it.
To see some of our favorite pet friends, click here.
Don’t like snazzy dogs? Maybe birds are more your thing. Here are some tips on how to tame and train your pet bird.