NO-COOK PLAY DOUGH
YOU WILL NEED:
• 2 Cups of all purpose flour
• 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil (baby oil and coconut oil would work)
• 1/2 Cup salt
• 2 Tablespoons cream of tartar
• 1 to 1.5 Cups of boiling water (adding in increments until it feel just right)
• Black or blue or purple gel food coloring (black paint or black powder paint will work too!)
• Few drops glycerine
• Silver star glitter
• Mix the flour, salt, cream of tartar and oil in a large mixing bowl
• Add food coloring TO the boiling water then into the dry ingredients
• Stir continuously until it becomes a sticky, combined dough
• Add the glycerine (optional)
• Allow it to cool down then take it out of the bowl and knead it vigorously for a couple of minutes until all of the stickiness has gone.
* This is the most important part of the process, so keep at it until it’s the perfect consistency!*
• If it remains a little sticky then add a touch more flour until just right
• Roll the dough in silver glitter
NOTE: You can store this play dough in an air tight container for at least 6 months. If you live in a humid climate you might need to store it in the fridge and out of sunlight. You can also use rolled up aluminum foil for asteroids and other space toys for your play adventure!
For our awesome SLIME recipe, click here!