Rainbow Jell-O Jars
• 6 small boxes of Jell-O® in many flavors and colors
• 2 cups of sour cream or Greek yogurt
• Boiling water and cold water
• Whipped cream
• Colored sprinkles
• 12 4-ounce wide mouth jelly jars or other clear glass container
1. Set out containers and lightly spray with cooking spray.
2. Dissolve the package of purple gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water (have your adult help you with this).
3. Mix ½ cup of the dissolved gelatin with 1/3 cup of sour cream.
4. Place 1-2 spoonfuls of the sour cream mixture into the bottom of each of the jars. You will have some leftover.
5. Once it is firm to the touch, mix the rest of the unused dissolved purple Jello-O with 3 T of cold water.
6. Place 1-2 spoonfuls of the purple on top of the first layer. Place back into the refrigerator until the top is firm.
7. Repeat the process with the remaining boxes of gelatin working your way from blue to red.
8. When the final layer has set, top it with whipped cream and decorate with rainbow sprinkles.
9. Grab a spoon and enjoy!